Click here to jump to a list of Oregon web sites!
Some Useful Web and Gopher Stuff
- Oregon Weekly Fishing Report
- This is the ODFW's gopher page, containing fishing reports, rule changes, and news.
- Oregon Fish & Wildlife Web Page
- This is the ODFW's Web page, containing Oregon fishing reports,
Fisheries news and recent fishing regulation changes.
- GORP's Oregon Page
- Has info on wildernesses, national forests, etc.
- Info on Eugene, Oregon
- This is the city of Eugene's home page (netscape only)
Weather & Climate Stuff
- River Statement
- This is a list of Oregon river levels, grabbed daily at 9:30 am.
It now includes online plots of previous river levels... if it isn't working
- Oregon Weather Trends
- A clickable map of Oregon, leading to plots of local temperatures and rainfall
for the last 30 days.
- Zebu's Weather Stuff
- This is our (the U of O's) Physics
Department's repository of weather maps and links to other weather information.
- Oregon Climate Service
- From OSU, this contains a plethora of Pacific NW weather and climate related materials
The McKenzie Page
last update: April 4, 1995