So Why go to Sections??
Here is a list of reasons to attend sections:
- The TAs are a lot smarter than the professor
- Sections are your best chance of clearing up confusion related
to course material and confusion will definitely exist.
- In sections we will review key concepts and answer questions about lecture material, homeworks, and exams.
- You will simply do better in class the more you are exposed to
the material. Some weeks discussion sections will contain small exercises
designed to reinforce the lecture concepts.
- Sections exist for your benefit to help you better understand the
course material. Failure to regularly attend them sends the message
that you are not particularly interested in the course or the course
material. Such disinterest will be noticed.